Are you convinced that a career in the financial world is your calling? Then perhaps the Corporate Banking Graduate Programme is the perfect match for you. This intensive programme prepares you for a position at ABN AMRO’s corporate bank.
Start at Corporate Banking
Together with other graduates you’ll start out with a five-week crash course at Nyenrode Business University, where you’ll get to know the investment bank, our organisation and yourself a little better, and will take interactive financial and personal training courses. After that, you’ll move straight into your specialisation, where you’ll learn the ropes right where the action is: on the work floor. Part of this could take place outside the Netherlands; perhaps you’ll be based in New York or Singapore for a few months. Either way, you’ll perform various assignments and job rotations both within and outside your initial field. And you can always talk about your projects or plans for the future with a supervisor – a team of supervisors is available to you throughout the entire programme.
The details and duration of your Corporate Banking Graduate Programme depend on the direction you choose. Within this programme, you can choose from the following five fields:
- Corporate Finance: You’ll be part of a deal team working on mergers, acquisitions and capital transactions.
- Debt Solutions: You’ll advise companies on complex capital and liquidity structures and the best combination of debt products.
- Energy, Commodities & Transportation: You’ll advise companies on the ins and outs of tailor-made financial solutions for the energy, commodities and transportation sectors.
- Capital Markets Solutions: You’ll work on a wide range of financing and risk management solutions at the sales and trading desks of the dealing room.
- Real Estate Clients: You’ll work on the financing and sustainability of commercial real estate.